the benefits of outsourcing
why an agency?
When a business decides that it needs some marketing nous, one of the first things they usually do is place an ad to recruit. After interviewing several candidates, checking references, and negotiating a contract, comes the creation of a new office, including the purchasing of equipment and stationery, the training, the managing, the allowance of sick days, the holiday pay, the paying of super, etc. A lot of work, especially if the business’ marketing needs are periodic.
And that’s where outsourcing comes in. Or mores specifically; an agency. By hiring an agency you don’t have to do all of that. You completely avoid the fuss, hiring, and training costs.
And, there are many more benefits, including:
- Agencies can be appointed for one off jobs, or for short or long periods. So, you won’t have an employee twiddling their thumbs (and taking up space, and a salary) during the quiet periods.
- When you appoint an agency, you appoint the WHOLE agency, not just one person. Thus you’ll have creative ideas from your dedicated Account Manager, plus ideas from their colleagues, the Managing Director, and Account Coordinators.
- Similarly, when it comes time to roll out the marketing plan, this will happen more swiftly, given your Account Manager has a team of dedicated staff assisting them.
- The agency will be able to give you insider/background knowledge as to what activities have worked well for other clients.
- You might even start to receive orders from your agency and their contacts, given that they’re now exposed to your business.
So to reiterate, you can employ one internal person, or you can hire a whole agency. We might be biased, but we favour the latter; a greater number of marketing people usually means a greater number of creative and strategic ideas for the picking.
However, if you still want a person in your office, MPC can help with that too. We’ve a unique service called Marketing Hero – an Account Manager will work as part of your team, at your office, thus they’re there for your working week, and you’ll still get all the benefits of an agency (the agency team; the swiftness; the background knowledge), sans fuss.
So are you ready for agency help? Want to hear more about our Marketing Hero option? Great! Time to get in touch! We look forward to hearing from you.