Marketing / PR Intern (progression to full-time paid position)
A position has become available for an intern with a keen interest in business development and client account coordination.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, driven and entrepreneurial.
We are looking for someone who is interested in running their own business, and is part way there, but in need of a helping hand.
We are looking for someone with a business attitude and looking for a foot in the door to kick start their career.
- Actively looking for new business development opportunities through various platforms
- Supporting Account Managers on various client accounts
- Working closely with the Managing Director on new business pitches
- Multitask and juggle multiple clients, priorities and deadlines
- Draft press releases, media advisories, briefs and proposals
- Assist in preparation of client meetings
- General administration duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Pay high attention to detail
- Have strong copywriting skills
- Have a sense of creativity and strategic thinking
- Be digitally proficient
- Be business minded and own this position as if it were your own company
This position would suit a business minded freelancer who has started or would like to start their own business.
The position will begin as an internship for a period of up to 8 weeks, with the likelihood of it then turning into a full-time paid position.
MPC has been using this business model for a number of years, and it has proved to be very successful and beneficial to all parties.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org